How To Use TextEVO
1. Visit https://textevo.com from any web browser to access this cloud based software.
This web app looks best on any current web browser with HTML5 support - including tablets and iPads. A few features may be disabled if your browser is an older version.
2. Load some text by pasting into the main editor box, or via drag and drop of a browser web page address into the box.
3. Manipulate your text via a suite of actions (or "mod"s / modifications) categorised under various headings - PRETTY, REMOVE, REPLACE, INSERT, SORT and EXTRACT. Click on the the actions below these headings to manipulate your text. UNDO and REDO buttons are available for going backward/forward where required.
4. Once you are satisfied with the result of your text, click on the Copy icon on the top-right.
5. You text is now ready to be pasted elsewhere.
Please feel free to check out the more advanced features within the various modding actions available.